My girl has peculiar views. But do we have the right to intervene and dictate our rules and views on the world to those who live and think of their completely real, and most importantly, happy life? ..
I got out of bed and went half asleep to the kitchen, and I see my mother there. Apparently in a very high spirits, humming some tune and preparing coffee and scrambled eggs. And more importantly .. Generally naked. I also noticed that she often drinks banana and pineapple juice while cooking. I heard that they produce abundant sperm, and even sweet. I immediately realized that she knew this and was doing it to please me.
I tried to enter gradually and at first I pushed the head and paused, then a few more centimeters until the whole one entered. When she felt that the whole member was in the ass, she began to move in my direction and was already moaning with pleasure. I slapped that beautiful ass a couple of times and I started to move in and out more freely, speeding up and slowing down. Out of habit of fucking my wife's ass, I fucked her for quite some time and we finished almost at the same time. All my sperm poured into her and when the last drop came out, I took out my penis, and she fell on her stomach and spread her legs showing a beautiful shaved pussy of a middle-aged woman. Juices flowed from her pussy and thick sperm began to flow from her anus, accompanying a loud fart. She turned one hand there and began to stroke and wipe herself. Seeing this, I began to get up again and I lay down on her again and penetrated the gap. She spun under me like crazy and I almost finished on the spot again, but there was not much sperm. She continued to move even though she knew that I had finished. It allowed her to apparently still feel the warmth of the penis and the remaining sperm.
After a couple of moments, they disconnected and looked at each other. She cried and smiled. They kissed so he felt the taste of her salty tears.
liveartbcs.com/new-zealand/12-03-2022-1. Damn, how turned me on! - My penis began to seem to me that it was about to burst from overexertion, and, relatively small in size, it seemed to me to be swollen almost twice from excitement, and as a way out, in order to urgently relieve tension, it also became necessary for me to urgently stick it in, of course, too my wife (in the absence of other female candidates).
A couple of days later, she called and offered to meet, asked to buy a bottle of white wine, and gave the address of her rented apartment. I, of course, gladly ran to her at full speed. On the way I bought wine as she ordered. Arriving at the address, I saw Sveta in shorts and a T-shirt. Not at all like that in the club, without catchy makeup, a completely different, simple girl. She said that she invited me because she liked how shy I was to look at her. In contrast to the club visitors who saw a thing in it. And she wanted to take a break from everything and chat with a simple, normal person. We talked for a long time while drinking wine, she talked a lot about herself, not hiding the most intimate and piquant details. Absolutely not embarrassed, their passions, needs and desires.
The brunette did not have time to finish the phrase due to the fact that I began to quickly fuck her. At first, I did not enter very deeply, but feeling that the brunette's pussy got wet even more, I began to roughly peck her on the very balls. She moaned quickly and loudly, turning into a scream. I called her a bitch and a whore. Roughly crushed her boobs. This made her more and more excited.
Lyudka went to give her mother the keys to the suite and take the dishes to the restaurant. And I'm in my room to sleep, I'm tired of something.
And become a flat flounder. You are just right: soft, tender, such a pleasure to fuck.